are an outpatient physical therapy clinic based in Maryland. We are looking for an energetic
physical therapist to join our rapidly growing medical facility. The
candidate will be working in our outpatient facility in Rockville, Gaithersburg, or Germantown MD (Maryland). The patient
population comprises mostly adults with orthopedic and neuromuscular
conditions. The position can be part-time or full-time depending on
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of recent clinical experience in outpatient setting.
- Active license in Maryland, or the ability to obtain one.
- Having a pleasant personality is a big plus.
- Comfortable treating patients independently.
- Comfortable interacting with other medical professionals.
- Experience in manual therapy is preferred.
Why work for us?
- Very competitive salary and benefits (commensurate with experience).
- A relaxed work environment.
- Flexible work hours.
Work schedule: full-time, part-time, or PRN.
Salary: Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
Locations: Rockville, Gaithersburg, or Germantown MD (Maryland)
We offer very competitive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Retirement plans: 401(k), profit sharing and pension plans.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
How to apply?
No agencies please. Please read the job description carefully before applying. Please email your resume to jobs at eamancare dot com. Thank you in advance for your interest.
When applying for a position, please include the following information along with your resume:
- State the position you are applying for in the email subject.
- Do you have an active license in Maryland (for medical provider only)?
- Are you applying for a full-time or part-time position, and the days / times you are available.
- At which of our location(s) can you work?
- What is your current pay rate?
- Are you credentialed by any health insurance plans (for medical provider only)?
To view other job openings at our clinic, visit our Job Openings page.