We are looking for energetic physical therapists to join our rapidly growing outpatient medical facility in Rockville, Maryland. We have multiple physical therapy job openings, and the candidate will have the option to work at any of our locations in Maryland. The patient population comprises mostly adults with orthopedic conditions and sports injuries. Our service offerings include physical therapy, massage therapy, dry needling, and nutrition counseling. Our therapists combine traditional physical therapy with evidence-based practice and manual therapy into an integrated approach that has proved to yield superior treatment outcomes. The job openings can be part-time or full-time depending on candidate’s preference. We strive to provide our physical therapists with the resources needed to excel and provide the highest quality of care to patients.
What are we looking for?
- Active license in Maryland, or the ability to obtain one.
- Having a pleasant personality is a big plus.
- Comfortable treating patients independently.
- Comfortable interacting with other medical professionals from different specialties.
- Experience in manual therapy and outpatient setting is a strong asset.
- Experienced PTs and fresh grads are welcome to apply.
Why work for us?
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (commensurate with experience).
- A relaxed work environment.
- Flexible work hours.
- Mentorship from more senior fellow PTs
Work schedule: full-time, part-time, or PRN.
Locations: Rockville, Maryland (MD). Visit our career page for other locations.
Salary: Very Competitive salary (commensurate with experience).
Benefits (for full-time employees):
We offer full-time employee very competitive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Retirement plans: 401(k), profit sharing and pension plans.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
When applying for a position, please include the following information along with your resume:
- State the position are you applying for in the email subject.
- Do you have an active license in Maryland (for medical provider only)?
- Are you applying for a full-time or part-time position, and the days / times you are available.
- At which of our location(s) can you work?
- What is your current pay rate?
- Are you credentialed by any health insurance plans (for medical provider only)?
How to apply?
NO AGENCIES OR CALLS PLEASE.
To view other job openings at our clinic, visit our Job Openings page.