We are an outpatient physical therapy clinic based in Maryland. We are looking for an energetic physical therapist to join our rapidly growing medical facility. The candidate will be working in our outpatient facility in Rockville, Gaithersburg, or Germantown MD (Maryland). The patient population comprises mostly adults with orthopedic and neuromuscular conditions. The position can be part-time or full-time depending on candidate’s preference.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience in outpatient setting.
- Active license in Maryland, or the ability to obtain one.
- Having a pleasant personality is a big plus.
- Comfortable treating patients independently.
- Comfortable interacting with other medical professionals.
- Experience in manual therapy is preferred.
Why work for us?
- Very competitive salary and benefits (commensurate with experience).
- A relaxed work environment.
- Flexible work hours: part-time or full-time.
Work schedule: flexible (part-time or full-time)
Salary: Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
Locations: Rockville, Gaithersburg, or Germantown MD (Maryland)
We offer very competitive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
How to apply?
No agencies please. Please read the job description carefully before applying. Please email your resume to jobs at eamancare dot com. Thank you in advance for your interest.
When applying for a position, please include the following information along with your resume:
- State the position you are applying for in the email subject.
- Do you have an active license in Maryland (for medical provider only)?
- Are you applying for a full-time or part-time position, and the days / times you are available.
- At which of our location(s) can you work?
- What is your current pay rate, and asking pay rate?
- Are you credentialed by any health insurance plans (for medical provider only)?
To view other job openings at our clinic, visit our Job Openings page.