We are an outpatient physical therapy clinic based in Maryland. We are looking for an energetic physical therapy assistant to join our rapidly growing medical facility. The candidate will be working in our outpatient facility in Gaithersburg MD (Maryland). The patient population comprises mostly adults with orthopedic and neuromuscular conditions. The position can be part-time or full-time depending on candidate’s preference.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience in outpatient setting.
- Active license in Maryland, or the ability to obtain one.
- Having a pleasant personality is a big plus.
- Comfortable treating patients independently.
- Comfortable interacting with other medical professionals.
- Experience in manual therapy is preferred.
Why work for us?
- Very competitive salary and benefits (commensurate with experience).
- A relaxed work environment.
- Flexible work hours: part-time or full-time.
Work schedule: flexible (part-time or full-time)
Salary: Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
Locations: Gaithersburg, MD (Maryland). Visit our career page for other locations.
We offer very competitive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
How to apply?
NO AGENCIES OR CALLS PLEASE.
To view other job openings at our clinic, visit our Job Openings page.