We are looking for an energetic medical receptionist / office manager to join our rapidly growing outpatient medical facility in Rockville, Gaithersburg, and Germantown Maryland. We have multiple job openings, and the candidate will have the option to work at any of our locations in Maryland. The patient population comprises mostly adults with orthopedic and neuromuscular conditions. We strive to provide our staff with the resources needed to excel and provide the highest quality of care to patients.What are we looking for?
Why work for us?
- MUST have at least 1 year recent experience in a similar position at a medical facility. Please do not apply if you don't have this level of experience. Instead, you can apply for the volunteer position.
- MUST be fluent in Spanish.
- Experience working in a physical therapy facility is preferred.
- A hard-working candidate with a pleasant personality looking for a healthcare career.
- Knowledgeable of CPT / ICD coding, eligibility verification for various insurance plans, and pre-authorization procedures is a strong asset.
- Having knowledge of medical billing is a strong asset.
- Must have excellent computer skills. Knowledge of EHR and practice management software is preferred.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
Salary: $9 - $11 / hour (firm, commensurate with experience)
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience).
- Flexible work hours: part-time or full-time.
Locations: Rockville, Gaithersburg, and Germantown Maryland (MD).
Work schedule: The position is initially part-time (flexible days and times), with the potential of becoming a full-time position.
How to apply?
NO AGENCIES OR CALLS PLEASE.
To view other job openings at our clinic, visit our Job Openings page.